Call for Abstract
Annual Child and Family Healthcare Nursing Conference, will be organized around the theme “Introspection on child and family healthcare for implementation”
Health Care 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Health Care 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Child care or child minding is a super vision of a child usually from age of six to thirteen. Children have a specific health needs and it is to be understand that how a healthy child develop towards his adulthood. Communication plays a vital role in treating children with their families. General paediatrics provides the nursing care to children of all ages who are suffering from acute and chronic medical and surgical conditions. Nurses provide health care needs of all common disorders and educate patients and their families to develop the quality of life. Childcare providers are the 1st teachers of a child and play an important role in the system of early childhood education.
- Track 1-1Genetic and hereditary influences
- Track 1-2concept of growth and development
- Track 1-3Child and family communication
- Track 1-4chronic condition in child
- Track 1-5Family centered care
- Track 1-6Identify health and nursing needs and problems
Family healthcare nursing is an art and science which has evolved last 20 years as a way of thinking and working with families. It identify health nursing needs of each family, to educate and guide family members, to cultivate health habits and maintain physical ,psychological ,spiritual environment.it also saves hospital beds that can be utilized for crucial cases. The four approaches include the family health nursing care are family as context, client, system and component of society. Elements of family nursing processes are –assessment of client’s problems, diagnosis of client responses that nurse can deal with, implementation of care, evaluation of success of implemented care.
- Track 2-1Develop self-care abilities
- Track 2-2Optimal functioning for individual
- Track 2-3Cultivate good personal health habits
Paediatric nursing is a medical care of infants up to adolescence. It develops realistic, functional and coordinated home care plans for the children and families. Paediatric nurses analyse disease and harm, and give instruction and support to patients' families. General Paediatric provides the nursing care to children of all ages who are suffering from acute and chronic medical and surgical conditions.it also include preventive, promotive and rehabilitative care of children.
- Track 3-1Nursing care
- Track 3-2Emergency nursing
- Track 3-3Paediatric nurse practitioner
- Track 3-4Patient advocacy
Primary Health Nursing is one of the most multifaceted areas of specialty practice in the 21st Century. Primary health care nurses observe the participation of people in planning and implementing their healthcare as human right and duty. The nurse work in a range of settings like community settings including the community controlled health services, the community health sector and roles within social service settings.
- Track 4-1• Primary health promotion and protection
- Track 4-2• Diagnosis of health status
- Track 4-3• Plan and implementation of treatment
- Track 4-4• Ensuring the quality of healthcare
Primary care is a challenging enterprise which includes promoting health and preventing disease in the entire population in coordination with public health activities. Primary care could be considered as the care which is positioned between self-care and the remainder of the clinical enterprise. The knowledge base required in primary care includes elements from the biomedical, behavioural, and social sciences, clinical epidemiology, and biostatistics etc.
- Track 5-1Primary care optometry
- Track 5-2Innovative parental care
- Track 5-3Regional parental care
- Track 5-4Parental care psychology
- Track 5-5Patient satisfaction
- Track 5-6Appropriate and timely clinical care
- Track 5-7Community participation
Dental Family Care provides convenient and affordable dental care for the entire family. It is the Oral hygiene, which keep the mouth and teeth clean in order to dental disorders. Family physicians commonly encounter patients with dental infections, such as dental caries and periodontal disease. Use of chemical like fluoride is the most effective prevention for dental plaque. Oral Health and Primary Dental care is caused by bacteria which explode the enamel and dentin; it can be detected by an oral examination that shows stained pits or fissures on the tooth surface. Oral malignancy is a carcinogenic tissue development which situated in the oral cavity.
- Track 6-1Paediatric dentistry
- Track 6-2Oral health
- Track 6-3Management of oral diseases
- Track 6-4Oral primary health care with tools and techniques
Neonatal Nursing (neo means new and natal means birth) is a department of nursing which care for new-born infants up to 28 days after birth. Infants born with a variety of problems ranging from prematurity, birth defects, infection, cardiac malformations, and surgical problems are under neonatal nursing. Nurses working on neonatal project are vital part of the neonatal care team and are required to know the basic new-born rejuvenation, control the infant’s temperature and know the initiation of cardiopulmonary and pulse oximetry monitoring.
Because of significant medical advances and the efforts of physicians and nurses survival rates are 10 times better than 15 years ago. Neonatal nursing monitor the growth of the infants by the specialized procedure i.e.- care for the babies with low weight by giving specialized treatment, Neonatal specialists include healthy care of infants and their hygiene etc.
- Track 7-1Caring for healthy new-born
- Track 7-2Special care for premature indisposed infant
- Track 7-3Extensive care in critically and complex infants
- Track 7-4Surgical problem
Midwifery also referred as obstetrics or child birth assistant is the health profession which deals with gestation, labour and delivery, and the postpartum period besides sexual and reproductive health of women throughout their lives. The midwife who is a trained professional has an important task in health counselling and education, not only for the woman, but also within the family and the community.
Women have a distinctive health issue. Women’s health is influenced not only by their biology but also by conditions such as poverty, employment, and family responsibilities etc. Women may get a healthy pregnancy by getting early and regular prenatal care. Ovarian tumour, uterine growth, vaginal tumour, cervical growth, and vulvar malignancy can be cured by Gynaecologic malignancies and women health nursing services.
- Track 8-1Child birth and preterm birth prevention
- Track 8-2Cardiac disease and disorders in women
- Track 8-3Breeding cycle management
- Track 8-4Perinatal and reproductive health
- Track 8-5Pregnancy nutrition
- Track 8-6Pregnancy nutrition
- Track 8-7Obstetric complications
- Track 8-8Medical speciality
- Track 8-9Midwifery health science
- Track 8-10Maternal and child health
Midwifery is a health profession which focus on pregnant women and child birth. The description of infant and their care portray unique aspects of management by midwifery services in USA. The main motto of the trainees is to build a strong bonding with the patients throughout their pregnancy period because parents have so much doubt about their proper child care. But many nurse-midwives don’t provide extensive care in the hospital or birth centre place. With the advent of 21st century, diseases like erythroblstosisfetalis, respiratory distress syndrome, and low birth weight should be combated.
- Track 9-1• Neonatal drug allergy
- Track 9-2• Infant obesity
- Track 9-3• Mother and infant mental healthcare
- Track 9-4• Infant endocrine problems and research
- Track 9-5• Infant cardiac and respiratory disorders
Breastfeeding is a life-aver act of love .Feeding the infant not only provides good nutrition but also gives a chance to hold the new-born close and emotionally connect to each other. It is the process of feeding of babies and young children with milk from a woman's breast. Before producing milk of a new mother, they release a thick, yellow substance called colostrum, which has immune properties and builds the baby’s immune system and promotes healthy growth and development of the neonates. Breast milk protects the baby against infection which is present in larger amounts in the second year of life than in the first.
- Track 10-1Benefits of breast feeding
- Track 10-2Health and nutrition
- Track 10-3Feeding patterns
- Track 10-4Breast feeding health tools
- Track 10-5gastroenteritis
- Track 10-6allergies
- Track 10-7chest infection
Child development faces many complications like hereditary and environmental. Nutritional deficiency, use of drugs may deteriorate the infant health.
According to a study, children exposed to certain perinatal complications, especially birth asphyxia and preeclampsia, likely to be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Malnutrition, maternal depression and maternal substance those factors which have received particular attention by researchers.
- Track 11-1Aggression and community violence
- Track 11-2• Developmental delay
- Track 11-3• Child development fundamentals
- Track 11-4• Conducting disorder masking as anger
Nursing Education consisting of theoretical and practical training to enhance the development of the nursing profession by educating the nurses in their specific areas. Nursing Education and Research designed to develop the evidence about the issues and importance to the Nursing profession, including Nursing practice, education, administration, and informatics. Nurse education focus upon rationalizing nursing interventions. New technologies are used for nursing practice which magnifies the quality of nursing.
- Track 12-1• innovation in nursing education
- Track 12-2• use of new technology
- Track 12-3• online nursing programme
- Track 12-4• nursing care professionals
- Track 12-5• quantitative researches
- Track 12-6• nursing information
Family medicine (FM) or family practice (FP) a restorative strength is compressive health maintenance for people of all durations; is named as family physician or family doctor or family specialist. Family physicians emphasize on disease prevention and health promotion. According to the World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA), the motive of family medicine is to provide personal, comprehensive, and continuing care for the individual in the context of the family and the community.
In primary care, family doctors offer the most care by visiting including Cancer research, cardiology diseases, Dental healthcare, diabetes and obesity, Skin healthcare, HIV-AIDS healthcare. Moreover it is the information of the patient in the association of the family and the social affairs, which emphasize disease prevention.
- Track 13-1• primary care behavioural services
- Track 13-2• primary care clinic management
- Track 13-3• in infection disease
- Track 13-4• surgery in primary healthcare
- Track 13-5• community medicine
- Track 13-6• Family physician
- Track 13-7• primary care preventive services
Childcare needs varieties of positive social relationship for which environment is to be appropriate. The adult and child ratios should be kept low. Regulation and informed parents ensure highest possible quality of care. Care providers also need to be valued by the society.
- Track 14-1• Developmentally appropriate environments
- Track 14-2• Adult child ratios must be low
- Track 14-3• Information to parents
Professional critical reflection is a main strategy for continuous improvement in child care. Educators are there to examine the changes or development in child.as children transferring into formal schooling; lower problem behaviours and better behavioural skills are the main measures of developmental success for healthy functioning.
- Track 15-1• Hospital environment for a ailing child
- Track 15-2• Expansion in paediatric nurse
- Track 15-3• Advance changes in medical nursing care
- Track 15-4• Paediatric nurse master clinicians
A chronic condition is a disease which last for more than three months. Chronic diseases cannot be prevented by vaccines or cured by medication and become more common with age. Health damaging behaviours like tobacco use, lack of physical activity, and poor eating habits are major contributors to the leading chronic diseases. Several lines of evidence are there which emphasize on realistic modifications of diet and lifestyle that can prevent most strokes, diabetes, cancer, and smoking-related cancers etc. By altering the manufacturing process can effectively improve diets because such action does not require the slow process of behavioural change. One example is taken by eliminating the partial hydrogenation of vegetable oils, which can destroys essential omega-3 fatty acids and creates Trans fatty acids.
- Track 16-1Healthcare in hypertension
- Track 16-2Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Track 16-3Asthma
- Track 16-4Obesity
- Track 16-5Diabetics mellitus
- Track 16-6Primary healthcare in Hepatitis
Management is a system to harmonize the services which provided with healthcare organizations. Management has been defined as the process comprised of social and technical functions and activities, occurring within organizations for the purpose of accomplishing predetermined objectives through humans and other resources. Health care or health protection is the improvement of health which includes diagnosis, treatment, prevention of disease, illness and other physical and mental deterioration in human beings. It also referred to healthcare administration, which is the administration, management or oversight of healthcare systems, public health systems, hospitals, entire hospital networks or other medical facilities.
Government Health protection arranges the Healthcare Management Associations, and the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society. Social insurance with a huge gathering standout amongst the most noteworthy Healthcare meeting. It incorporates sessions Healthcare Finance, Healthcare Statistics, Healthcare Marketing and Industry, Family medicinal services protection Advances in Healthcare etc..
- Track 17-1Occupational health and safety
- Track 17-2Healthcare marketing and industry
- Track 17-3Finance and statistics
- Track 17-4Advances in healthcare
Nursing informatics (NI) is a skill that integrates nursing science with numerous information management and analytical sciences. It is used in identification, definition, management and in communicating data, information, knowledge, and wisdom in nursing practice. As per the TIGER Report, Nursing Informatics is defined by the American Nurses Association (ANA) .Nursing informatics implement information systems in a variety of settings, between health care providers, patients technical staff, and ensure that high quality data are captured and translated. So that it can improve health outcomes.
- Track 18-1Enhancing quality of nursing practice
- Track 18-2Health care associated costs reduced
- Track 18-3Use of digital devices