Call for Abstract
3rd Annual Conference on Pediatric Nursing and Healthcare, will be organized around the theme “Current Challenges and Innovation Ideas in Pediatric Nursing and Healthcare”
Health Care 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Health Care 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatric Nursing is the restorative care of neonates and child up to puberty, as a rule in an in-patient clinic or day-clinic. Neonatal nurses are registered nurses who have some expertise in working with that youthful, vulnerable patients. Neonatal nursing is a branch of health care that mostly centers in giving care and support for newborn babies who were born prematurely, or suffering from health problems such as birth defects, infections, or heart deformities. Numerous neonatal nurses work in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), giving very particular medicinal care to in danger infants.
- Track 1-1Clinical pediatrics
- Track 1-2Pediatrics health
- Track 1-3 Pediatric nursing care
- Track 1-4Pediatric surgery
Pediatric Healthcare is also called as another cutting edge study in the general public daily and includes the therapeutic care of new born children, kids, and youngsters. The study of pediatrics is reduces the demise rates of the childrens and the kids and furthermore to control the spreading of diseases which are Pediatric infectious diseases. which will advance the healthy life form vast diseases-free life to draw out the issues of young people and childrens.
- Track 2-1Pediatric health
- Track 2-2Pediatric obesity
- Track 2-3Pediatric studies
- Track 2-4Pediatric trauma
Mental health is the elevation of intellectual safe or the unvisual of a mental disorder. It is the psychological state of someone who is showing at a tolerable attitude of physical behavioural and emotional adjustment. The mental health is study of practice and research in a field with a priority to improve mental health and obtaining equity in mental health.
- Track 3-1Healthcare and traditional medicines
- Track 3-2Healthcare planning and marketing
- Track 3-3Hospital and pharmaceutical management
- Track 3-4Socio-economic and demographic factors
- Track 3-5Healthcare and maternal-child health
Nutritional and food sciences investigate the metabolic and physiological responses of the body to diet. With advanced in the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, the study of human nutrition is increasing concerned with metabolism and metabolic pathways. Pediatrics is the branch of medicine(drugs) that includes with the medical care of infants, kids, and adolescents, and the age limit considering ranges from birth up to 18 years of age. Nutrition is some of the most important forms of development aid. Breastfeeding can reduce rates of malnutrition and death in childrens, and efforts to promote the practice increases rates.
- Track 4-1Healthcare uses
- Track 4-2Healthcare medicines
- Track 4-3Healthcare administration
- Track 4-4Nutrition management
Many people believe that alternative medicine or complementary preparations, such as herbal medicine, are safer because they are derived from natural sources. amchi workshops This isn’t always true. Some herbs can act on the body as powerfully as any conventional medicine, and unwanted herbs side effects can occur. When Alcohol taking with medicines can cause side effects and traditional medicine cause toxic side effects and drug interactions.
- Track 5-1Healthcare and diagnostic
- Track 5-2Healthcare improvement
- Track 5-3Healthcare trends
- Track 5-4Healthcare speech
- Track 5-5Healthcare effects
Nursing is based on the care of individual persons, families, societies and communities to protect or improve the health and quality of life.it can be separated from other healthcare providers by the approach to patient care and scope of practice.
- Track 6-1Teaching, evaluation and learning
- Track 6-2Research for education, guidelines
- Track 6-3New novelty, awareness
- Track 6-4Nursing informatics
The collective stimulation of health is the social and economic conditions and they are circulating among the people that may influence the group and individual difference in the health status. These distributions of social determinants are shaped by public policies such as the well-being of Children and Educational Attainment that reflect the influence of prevailing political ideologies of those governing a jurisdiction.
- Track 7-1Emperical sociological studies
- Track 7-2Integration on different aspects of social discipline
- Track 7-3International affairs and strategic studies
- Track 7-4Rights of sociology
- Track 7-5Social development
The sensational increment in the prevalence of childhood overweight and its resultant comorbidities are related with critical wellbeing and financial burdens, justifying solid and far reaching aversion endeavors. This statement proposes strategies for early identification of excessive weight gain by using body mass index, for dietary and physical activity interventions during health supervision encounters, and for advocacy and research. Although the secular increase in pediatric obesity is well-documented. These include the classic cardiovascular risk factors, type 2 diabetes, menstrual abnormalities, sleep-disordered breathing, and psychosocial effects.
- Track 8-1Genetic factors
- Track 8-2Environmental factors
- Track 8-3Health infections
- Track 8-4Maternal nutritional status
- Track 8-5Demographic factors
Pericarditis is an irritation or contamination of the serosa, the slender sac (film) that encompasses the center. There’s a bit live of liquid between the inner and extern layers of the serosa. In youngsters, Pericarditis is well on the way to happen taking once surgery to repair innate (present throughout childbirth) heart surrenders or obtained coronary illness.
- Track 9-1Clinical pediatrics
- Track 9-2Pediatric cardiology
- Track 9-3Fetal pediatrics
- Track 9-4Cardiac stroke
The category of Healthcare Innovation, Health Policy and Evaluation (HIPE) conducts self-ruling also suitable display look into in addition to the use of propelling Canada's being armed forces framework. Healthcare Trends, Advances in Healthcare, Databases, Equipment, Solutions, Improvements, Health care communications.
- Track 10-1Advances in healthcare
- Track 10-2Healthcare databases
- Track 10-3Healthcare equipment
- Track 10-4Future of healthcare
- Track 10-5Pediatric emergency
Pediatric dentists promote the dental health of children as well as serve as educational resources for parents. It is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) that a dental visit should occur within six months after the presence of the first tooth or by a child's first birthday. This is because early oral examination aids in the detection of the early stages of tooth decay.
- Track 11-1Pediatric infection diseases
- Track 11-2Pediatric pulmonology
- Track 11-3Pediatric child development
- Track 11-4Pediatric allergy
It is a disease that affects the skin, hair, or nails. Dermatologist specializes in diagnosing and treating children, including newborns and infants. Some more study and training are needed to become a pediatric dermatologist. Most diseases that affect the skin, hair, or nails are more common in kids. Some of these diseases only occur in children. We need to understand that kids are not “little adults”. some dermatologic conditions are unique to children, and diseases sometimes present differently in children than in adult.
- Track 12-1Pediatric surgery
- Track 12-2Pediatric skin problems
- Track 12-3Pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 12-4Skin diseases
Any condition that is caused by a dysfunction in part of the brain or nervous system which results in physical and/or psychological symptoms can be categorized under Neurologic disorders. Neurological disorders occurring at an age from preterm neonatal to late adolescence (19-21 years old) are pediatric neurological disorders. Brain tumors, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy and stroke are the most common ones which come under a huge list of more than 600 diseases of the nervous system.
- Track 13-1Pediatric nursing and cure
- Track 13-2Pediatric neuron
- Track 13-3Pediatric psychiatry
- Track 13-4Pediatric peripheral neuropathy
Pediatric Congenital Heart Diseases is the term used to mean to Heart Conditions in the children. A common issue is inborn errors of metabolism, contortion.Types of Congenital Heart Defects, Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, tetralogy Of Fallot, atrioventricular Canal Defect, Transposition of the Great Arteries, coarctation Of The Aorta, Truncus Arteriosus. Some of the congenital heart defects that are treated by Pediatric Cardiologist Surgeons.
- Track 14-1Aortic stenosis
- Track 14-2Atrial septal defect
- Track 14-3Atrioventricular canal defect
- Track 14-4Coarctation of the aorta
Clinical Pediatrics is a therapeutic clinic this receive after to given and to considered data on a different in tyke focus mind themes alongside those of clinical, logical, conduct, instructive, or moral nature. Clinical Pediatrics sensitivity is additionally a standout amongst the most essential and generally contemplated regions in novel research of this field. Introductory location of illnesses in kids additionally is taking prior consideration in Clinical Pediatrics malignancy.
- Track 15-1Pediatric care workers
- Track 15-2Maternal pediatrics
- Track 15-3Pediatric robotic nursing
- Track 15-4Pediatric pericarditis
- Track 15-5Glaucoma
Pediatric Genetics is a wide-ranging of illness that contain certain types of birth problems, chronic diseases, progressive problems and sensory discrepancies that are inherited from one or both parents. In pediatric genetics, shows diagnostic amenities and genetic counselling to the kids with a risk constructed on genes. The most genetic disorders in children.
- Track 16-1Diaphragmatic hernia
- Track 16-2Genital malformations
- Track 16-3Misshapen skull
- Track 16-4Spina bifida or open spine defects
Endocrinology manages the uneven characters or disarranges of Endocrine organs. These conditions whenever found in youngsters will be treated by a pro called Pediatric Endocrinologist. Endocrinology contains in the characters and deals a few unusual states of endocrine organs, hormonal awkward nature and development issues in youngsters. The real conditions treated under Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Track 17-1Diabetes in youngsters: DM, Type 1 and 2
- Track 17-2Hyper and hypothyroidism
- Track 17-3Pubescence disorders
- Track 17-4Turner syndrome
- Track 17-5Short stature: growth issues
Pediatric immunology is a part of pediatrics principally managing immunological or unfavourably susceptible issue identified with newborn children/youngsters. Pediatric immunology significantly chips away at comprehension the cell and atomic components which are straightforwardly identified with the insusceptible framework and it has truly associated with the advancement of new indicative tests and treatment.
- Track 18-1lymphopenia and immunological issue
- Track 18-2Hereditary defects
- Track 18-3Hypersensitive and inflammatory diseases
- Track 18-4Pediatric diseases
Pediatric Gastrointestinal problems recent days in childrens stretching out from minor to life undermining, and extreme or unending. These days we can see Pediatric Neonatal Jaundice is transforming into the most genus. Up to 80% of liver growths can be shows to either Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C infection.
- Track 19-1Pediatric cardiology nursing
- Track 19-2Pediatric surgical devices
- Track 19-3Pediatric hepatology
- Track 19-4Pediatric blood test
Advanced healthcare is the development of health via the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, trauma or shock and other physical in human beings. Health care is expressed by health professionals in associated health professions, physician associates, dentistry, midwifery, nursing, medicine, optometry, pharmacy, psychology and other health professions.
- Track 20-1Healthcare data analytics
- Track 20-2Healthcare education
- Track 20-3Healthcare industry
- Track 20-4Healthcare telemedicine
- Track 20-5Future of healthcare