Call for Abstract
2nd Annual Conference on Pediatric Nursing and Healthcare, will be organized around the theme “”
Health Care 2019 is comprised of 16 tracks and 154 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Health Care 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatric nursing is a developing field in pediatric essential consideration and the scientific treatment of child from birth to puberty. Pediatric nurses perform physical exams and give guidance and support to the groups of patients. General pediatric gives nursing care to offspring of all the age groups who experience the chronic effects of medical and surgical conditions. Medical attendants instruct the parents to watch and expect important signs and reactions to treatments.
- Track 1-1Health maintenance care
- Track 1-2Disabled Child Care
- Track 1-3Mental Disorders
- Track 1-4Infectious Diseases
- Track 1-5Patient advocacy
- Track 1-6Developmental disorders
- Track 1-7Diagnosis and treatment of common childhood illnesses
- Track 1-8Routine developmental screenings
- Track 1-9Pediatric Nursing in Changing Society
- Track 1-10Delivery of immunizations
- Track 1-11Focus on translational research
The basic part of nursing specialists is to give the advantages of primary and specialized care services alongside the administration of the patient's history and physical examination. Pediatric medical attendants give assurance and serious consideration in all settings to youngsters and babies by performing physical exams, analysing diseases and injuries, giving guidance and support to patients' families. Nursing is the insurance, advancement and enhancement of wellbeing.
As per on-going studies, the quantity of kid mortality increases every year because of the absence advanced medicalcare equipment. Therefore, specialists and attendants are at the front line of decreasing death rates around the world.
- Track 2-1Plan of care and Implementation of Treatment
- Track 2-2Pediatric Dentistry
- Track 2-3Child trafficking
- Track 2-4Alcohol and drug abuse
- Track 2-5Pediatric Nursing in Changing Society
- Track 2-6Delivery of immunizations
- Track 2-7Routine developmental screenings
- Track 2-8Diagnosis of Health Status
- Track 2-9Primary Health Promotion and Protection
- Track 2-10Ensuring the Quality of Healthcare
- Track 2-11Pediatric Pulmonology
The neonatal is a solid purpose of the nursing that works with children with a progression of issues that happen due to absence of precautionary measure, the delivery of births, contamination and the surgical issues. Neonatal nursing (neo means new and natal means birth) is a nursing division that care for the new-conceived babies up to 28 days after birth. Children conceived with a multiple issues going from prematurity, birth abandons, disease, heart abnormalities and surgical issues are under neonatal nursing. Attendants who work in the neonatal task are a fundamental piece of the neonatal consideration group and are required to know the essential rejuvenation of the new-born baby, control the temperature of the child and know the beginning of cardiopulmonary monitoring and heartbeat oximetry.
- Track 3-1Special care for premature indisposed infant
- Track 3-2Extensive care in critically and complex infants
- Track 3-3Surgical problem
- Track 3-4Clinical Nursing in Neonatal
- Track 3-5Standard of Neonatal Nursing Practice
- Track 3-6Innovations in Patient Care
Pediatric medicinal care incorporates the physical, mental and social prosperity of youngsters from embryonic stage to puberty. Primary care is the day by day medicinal consideration given by a health care provider. The medical attendant works in an assortment of settings, for example, community settings, including community health sector, and functions within social service settings.
Patients more often receive primary care from specialists, for example, a physician (general professional or family specialist), a medicinal assistant professional (master in adult gerontological child rearing, a family child rearing proficient or a pediatric medical assistant) or a medical associate. Depend upon the possibility of the wellbeing condition, patients can be allowed for secondary or tertiary consideration.
- Track 4-1Primary health promotion and protection
- Track 4-2Plan and implementation of treatment
- Track 4-3Ensuring the quality of healthcare
- Track 4-4Infant primary healthcare
- Track 4-5Child primary healthcare
- Track 4-6Adolescence primary healthcare
Midwifery is otherwise called obstetrician is the health profession that deals with pregnancy, child birth, postpartum period. The specialist who is a prepared proficient has an important task in counselling and education in health, for ladies, as well as inside the family and the community. Women have a different medical issue. Women can have a sound pregnancy by getting early and standard pre-birth care. Ovarian tumour, uterine development, vaginal growth, cervical development and vulvar malignancy can be relieved by health nursing services for women.
- Track 5-1Child birth and preterm birth prevention
- Track 5-2Nursing care during child birth
- Track 5-3Hypertension and diabetes and their management in women
- Track 5-4Cardiac diseases and disorders in Women
- Track 5-5Maternal and child health
- Track 5-6Breeding cycle management
- Track 5-7Perinatal and reproductive health
- Track 5-8Pregnancy nutrition
- Track 5-9Obstetric complications
- Track 5-10Midwifery health science
- Track 5-11HIV / AIDS among women and treatment
Breast feeding is an act of genuine love. Feeding the infant not just gives great nourishment; it additionally gives the chance to keep the new-conceived close and emotionally associated with one another. Before producing milk from a new mother, they discharge a thick, yellow substance called colostrum, which has immunological properties and builds up the child's immune system and advances the development and improvement of new-borns. Breast milk ensures the infant against disease, which is available in more prominent in the second year of life than in the first. To progress and ensure breastfeeding, each exertion must be made to restrict contraindications to breastfeeding. Family nursing distinguish wellbeing nursing needs of every family, to teach and guide other family members, to develop health propensities and keep up physical, mental, spiritual environment.
- Track 6-1Health benefits of breast feeding
- Track 6-2Develop self-care abilities
- Track 6-3Cultivate good personal health habits
- Track 6-4Identify health and nursing needs and problems
- Track 6-5Optimal functioning for individual
- Track 6-6Abnormal nipple conditions
- Track 6-7Infections and inflammations
- Track 6-8Fibrocystic breast changes
- Track 6-9Neoplasms
- Track 6-10Neuroblastoma
Pediatric oncology is a specialization in medicine identified with the diagnosis and treatment of malignant growth in youngsters and children, for the most part up to 18 years. The treatment of childhood cancer relies upon a few variables, including the sort and phase of the disease, conceivable symptoms, family preferences and the general health of the child.
It is seen that the solid extra skull tumor is known as neuronal blastoma which is found for the most part in childhood disease. It is considered as Pediatric embryonal cancer of a sympathetic sensory system which will rise up from neuroblasts (pluripotent thoughtful cells).
- Track 7-1Brain tumours
- Track 7-2Lymphomas
- Track 7-3Hepatoblastoma
- Track 7-4Chemotherapy
- Track 7-5Immunotherapy
- Track 7-6Oncology nursing and care
Pediatric nutrition is a well-balanced diet comprising of the basic supplements and sufficient caloric intake important to advance development and keep up physiological requirements at various periods of the child's improvement and development. Pediatric nutrient must comprise of basic nutrients and minerals which help for the development and advancement. The proportion of vitality required for metabolic maintenance, development should help with perfect supplements. Adolescence is the following stage in which one needs larger measure of supplements since numerous hormonal changes are happens at that period. Obesity and underweight are the two issues which happen because of absence of nutritional information. An adequate ingestion of enhancement rich eating routine is incredible nourishment.
- Track 8-1Preventive measures in diet
- Track 8-2Food allergies in pediatrics
- Track 8-3Vitamins
- Track 8-4Health and nutritional status and feeding practices
- Track 8-5Nutrient deficiencies and disorders
- Track 8-6Diagnosis techniques for pediatric malnutrition
- Track 8-7Nutritional assessment
- Track 8-8Complementary feeding
- Track 8-9Medications
- Track 8-10Long term health
Pediatric immunology is a part of pediatrics that handles immunological or allergic disorders in kids. It accepts a genuine part in the comprehension of the major cell and subatomic instruments of the resistant framework and has been truly incorporated into the enhancement of new investigative tests and treatment. A part of the principle issue of pediatric immunology is community obtained diseases, complications of immunization, HIV and pediatric AIDS or acquired insusceptible deficiencies.
- Track 9-1Congenital or acquired immune deficiencies
- Track 9-2Vaccination and complications
- Track 9-3Hepatitis B
- Track 9-4Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis (DTAP)
- Track 9-5Clinical immunology
- Track 9-6Developmental immunology
- Track 9-7Immunotherapy
- Track 9-8Cancer immunology
- Track 9-9Reproductive immunology
Pediatric endocrinology is a therapeutic subspecialty that oversees improvement issue and sexual detachment in youth, and neonatal diabetes and the issue not the same as the endocrine organs. The endocrine system discharges hormones that are compound substances managing different critical body capacities. A few pediatric endocrinologists have concerns and authority in the system of bone preparing, the lipid digestion structure etc. It especially oversees thyroid illness in children, neonatal diabetes and hyper-insulin, development issue, Type 1 diabetes, Diabetes, hyperglycaemia, Adrenal and pituitary issues.
- Track 10-1Diabetes mellitus (Type 1 & Type 2)
- Track 10-2Thyroid disease in children
- Track 10-3Hormone Disorders
- Track 10-4Diagnosis & treatment
- Track 10-5Growth disorders
- Track 10-6Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Track 10-7Turner syndrome
- Track 10-8Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
- Track 10-9Disorders of puberty
- Track 10-10Hyperthyroidism
- Track 10-11Hypothyroidism
- Track 10-12Trauma
Pediatric gastroenterology is the part of medicine that deals with the diseases of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Sensitivities of gastrointestinal nourishment are normal in new-conceived child. These conditions may persist during childbirth or at a later stage as the child grows. Common examples include hypersensitivities, colitis, anorexia and bulimia, celiac diseases, Cohn's illness, diarrhoea, gluten sensitivity, irritable bowel syndrome and other related digestive and elimination problems. The diseases related to pediatric gastroenterology are gastritis, persistent arcades and problems with the improvement of the gastric tract.
- Track 11-1Pediatric endoscopy and imaging
- Track 11-2Gastroschisis
- Track 11-3Necrotizing enterocolities
- Track 11-4Effect of nutrition on gastric tract, enterocolitis
- Track 11-5Short bowel syndrome
- Track 11-6Infant regurgitation
- Track 11-7Persistent vomiting
- Track 11-8Childhood cirrhosis
- Track 11-9Complex gastrointestinal surgery & risk factors
- Track 11-10Omphalocele
Pediatrics Obesity is a condition in which the abundance of muscle-to-fat proportions negatively affects the prosperity of a youngster. The primary cause of overweight relies upon genetics and hereditary issues. It is hard to estimate particularly the proportion of muscle to fat; called Body Mass Index (BMI) is utilized to assess it. The BMI utilizes the weight and tallness of a child to think about a result. The result is differentiated for posterity of a comparative sexual introduction between the ages of 2 and 20 years. Pediatric overweight prompts hazardous ailments like Risk for heart diseases and Diabetes, High blood pressure and Bone issues.
- Track 12-1High blood pressure
- Track 12-2Obesity and FTO
- Track 12-3Underweight and its treatment
- Track 12-4Dietary modification and exercise pattern
- Track 12-5Areas of adipose fat distribution
- Track 12-6Healthy eating
- Track 12-7Nutritional assessment
- Track 12-8Bone problems
- Track 12-9Risk for Diabetes
- Track 12-10Hypoventilation syndrome
A chronic condition is a long term therapeutic condition which can't be prevented by vaccines or relieved by drug and become more typical with age. Destructive health behaviors, for example, smoking, absence of physical movement and unfortunate dietary patterns are the fundamental supporters to affect by the chronic diseases. Epidemiologists have decided enthusiasm for persistent circumstances because of the reality they add to disease, disability, and decreased physical and/or intellectual ability.
- Track 13-1Primary healthcare in Hepatitis
- Track 13-2Challenges in chronic illness
- Track 13-3Epidemiology
- Track 13-4Chronic pain
- Track 13-5Vaccination for chronic diseases
- Track 13-6Lifestyle factors
- Track 13-7Prevention of chronic diseases
Nursing Education is a hypothetical preparing to the medical attendants and sets them up for their professional duties. The preparation and training is instructed by experienced nurses and medical expert who are qualified in their respective fields. The courses range from general nursing to mental health nursing, pediatric nursing, post-operatory nursing and more. Restorative chaperon Educators helps nursing understudies for Continuing Nursing Education (CNE). Nursing Education and Research intended to build up the proof about the issues and significance to the nursing profession, including nursing practice, nursing training, nursing morals and nursing informatics. New innovations are utilized for nursing practice which amplifies the quality of nursing.
- Track 14-1Innovations in nursing education
- Track 14-2Nursing information
- Track 14-3Quantitative researches
- Track 14-4Online nursing programme
- Track 14-5Competence in Nursing Education
- Track 14-6Teaching Strategies
- Track 14-7Nursing programs and courses
- Track 14-8Continuing Nursing Education
- Track 14-9Education trends and impact on nursing practice
- Track 14-10Registered Nursing (RN)
- Track 14-11Neonatal nurse practitioner education
- Track 14-12Issues on premature infant
- Track 14-13Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Track 14-14Faculty development
- Track 14-15Robotic nursing
The Management is a system to harmonize the administrations given by healthcare associations. Health management incorporates public health management, dietary administration, doctor's facility administration, medical tourism, medicinal informatics, bioinformatics, telemedicine, health economics and different sorts of integration and maintenance based on software events and records related to medical care. It additionally refers to the health administration, which is the organization or supervision of healthcare sectors, public health systems and systems of thorough clinics or other medical offices. It incorporates nursing with information and correspondence innovations to advance the health of people, families and communities all around the world.
- Track 15-1Healthcare marketing and industry
- Track 15-2Occupational health and safety
- Track 15-3Healthcare systems and functioning
- Track 15-4Public health
- Track 15-5Medicinal healthcare
- Track 15-6Health Care Financing
- Track 15-7Health information technology
- Track 15-8Health care research
- Track 15-9Health care research
- Track 15-10Advances in healthcare
- Track 15-11Finance and statistics
- Track 15-12Health Policy
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have just begun making advances into different industries. Healthcare is rising as one of the greatest recipients of the AI revolution. The innovation is fit for encouraging simple and secure access to patient medicinal information, understanding and analysing their conditions.
There are significant challenges in this field that include: the acceptance of AI applications in clinical practice, initially to support diagnostics; the ability to leverage the confluence of personal networked devices and AI tools.
- Track 16-1Managing Medical Records and Other Data
- Track 16-2Treatment Design
- Track 16-3Digital Consultation
- Track 16-4Drug Discovery
- Track 16-5Health Monitoring
- Track 16-6Precision Medicine
- Track 16-7Virtual Nurses
- Track 16-8Digital Consultation